How Do I Start On Line Recovery Counseling?

For more info on the Stages2Change website go to: http://www.stages2change.com/
For online counseling or email exchanges with Susan: susanbeerybuck@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

"Chilaxin" - Take A Moment to Relax


Chilaxin is a modern term meaning to "chill out to relax."  
When I cannot find my way, I pause to chill out in a relaxing style man!
"Wsup man?"  "Nothin man, just chilaxin man"  
Urban Dictionary
Like a trusting child on a hot summer day - we need to learn to relax.
The path of recovery is not an easy path.  It is a path not to be traveled alone.  
When you feel there is no hope . . . pause, take a deep breath . . . 
allow your higher power to enter in and bring you the answers you need.  
Here is an inspirational music video titled "God Will Make a Way"
sung by Don Moen.  I find renewed strength and hope listening to this song.
May you find renewed strength and His peace as you listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment